Yes! Here's how to add another child to your Seesaw account, or subscribe to another class for your child.
You can also follow these instructions to add your child's new journal for the new school year to your existing account.
With the QR Code (On iOS, Android, Chrome or Firefox):
- Sign in to your parent account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap “+ Add Journal”.
- Scan the QR code on the handout from your child's teacher.
With a link:
- Follow the email link or type in the URL on the handout from your child's teacher.
- Choose your child from the class list.
- On the signup screen, click the "Sign in" tab at the top, instead of creating a new account,
- Sign in to your existing account and click the “Register for Updates” button.
- The teacher will need to approve your access. Once you have access, you can tap your profile icon button to switch between children.