We're sorry you're having trouble signing in to your Seesaw account!
1. Confirm you are using the correct app and have selected the correct role.
- Website: Make sure to choose your role correctly when signing in by selecting I'm a Teacher, I'm a Student or I'm a Parent.
- Apps: Teachers and students must use the Seesaw Class app
- Apps: Parents and families must use the Seesaw Parent app
2. Confirm you are signing in with the correct sign in option.
- Seesaw Account: Requires your email address and Seesaw password. Make sure you have the correct spelling on your email address.
- Google Account: If you signed up for Seesaw by choosing "Sign in with Google", you must sign in by choosing the "Sign in with Google" option. Press that button and then enter in your Google account and Google password.
3. Reset your password if needed.
- Seesaw Account: You can reset your password using the email address on your account here: https://app.seesaw.me/#/reset_password. The email may take several minutes to arrive. Check your SPAM folder.
- Google Account: If your email address is associated with a Google Account (because you chose Sign in with Google when creating your account) and you do not remember your Google password, you must reset your password with Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/41078?hl=en
If students do not have access to their email inbox to reset their password, teachers can change their password for them. Here's how:
- Sign in to your teacher account
- Click on Manage Class
- Click on Manage Students
- Choose the student
- Click on Change Student Password
- Enter a new password, and click the change password button to confirm.
Whenever a student's email password is changed by a teacher, all teachers on the class will be notified.
4. If you don't receive the password reset email from Seesaw, contact Seesaw support.
- Check your SPAM folder
- Some school's email service providers will block our email before it even gets to your SPAM folder. If you think this is the case, please forward this article to your tech team and contact Seesaw support.