Yes, you can invite a co-teacher to your class on the Seesaw app or website.
How to Add a Teacher:
- Login to your Teacher account on the iOS app or at https://app.seesaw.me
- Tap on your profile photo > Manage Class > Invite Co-Teacher
- Type in your co-teacher's email address and tap the ✓ check mark
Co-teachers have all the same permissions as the main teacher. This means that co-teachers can approve delete or edit items, invite and approve parents, edit the class list.
Your co-teacher will receive an email with a special invite link to their email address. They should follow that link to accept the co-teacher invite. They can create a new Seesaw account or sign into an existing account.
How to Remove a Teacher:
- Sign into your teacher account.
- Tap your profile photo
- Tap Manage Class
- Tap Manage Teachers
- Tap the remove button to remove the co-teacher you no longer want to have access to your class.