Yes! Here's how parents can add another child to their Seesaw account, or subscribe to another class for their child. Feel free to send them these instructions.
With the QR Code (On iOS, Android, Chrome or Firefox):
- Sign in to your parent account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap “+ Add Journal”.
- Scan the QR code on the handout from your child's teacher.
With a link:
- Follow the email link or type in the URL on the handout from your child's teacher.
- Choose your child from the class list.
- On the signup screen, click the "Sign in" tab at the top, instead of creating a new account,
- Sign in to your existing account and click the “Register for Updates” button.
- The teacher will need to approve your access. Once you have access, you can tap the Menu button to switch between children.
Seesaw Free parents can have up to 10 children/classes/years on their account. Seesaw for Schools parents can have up to 20 children on their account.