SEESAW PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
An essential part of our mission is providing a service that keeps students safe, and puts teachers and parents in control of how student information is shared. We've adopted the following Privacy Principles to summarize our privacy commitments to you.
- We don’t own the content you provide – students and their schools do.
- Student work is private to the classroom by default. Teachers control what is shared and with whom.
- We will never advertise to students, create student profiles or sell any user data.
- We use security industry best practices and routinely monitor our systems to protect you.
- We are transparent about our practices and will notify you if things change.
- We are COPPA and FERPA compliant.