👤 Audience: Seesaw for Schools Teachers
Teachers can assign Skills ratings to student work so that progress can be tracked over time.
New to Skills? Get started with our Skills overview!
1. Once a student has submitted their work for review, teachers will be able to review their work in the Activities tab.
2. Click on the Activity summary view and then click on a student post to review.
3. Click on the Skills graduation cap icon.
4. Select your rating for Skills tagged to the student response by hovering over the star ratings. Tap the green Check in the upper right corner to save your Skill rating.
5. Student Skill progress is now available to view!