Nothing gets families engaged with the classroom like seeing and hearing what their child is doing at school! Our goal is to help you keep families in the loop and engaged in your classroom through personalized, easy to use, safe, and visual updates.
- Make sure that you have added students to your class before you invite their families.
- Log in to your teacher account from the web and select the class you'd like to connect families to. Tap the '+ Families' button located under your class list.
2. Input family member emails to send family members a direct invite.
3. A pop up will appear after you choose the invite families button.
4. Now you can look back and check to see the family members who have connected to each journal! You can always remove connected family members through your Class Settings.
5. Family Access is automatically set to OFF as a default setting on all classes. Please tap 'Turn on Family Access'. Remember, family members only see posts that their child is tagged in or posts that the teacher adds to “Everyone”.
6. If you prefer to print invites or if you do not have email addresses, then choose Print Invites.
7. Select the language to print your invites.
Introducing Seesaw at Back to School night? Project our Back to School website!