If you added classes and students who were using the free version of Seesaw to your Seesaw for Schools dashboard, you may have students with duplicate journals. To create a single, cohesive journal, you will need to merge the accounts together.
Please note, your students' accounts will use the SIS_ID Number from Clever as their Student ID in Seesaw.
To merge accounts, please see the below instructions.
- Sign in to your Seesaw for Schools Admin account at https://app.seesaw.me.
- Tap 'Assign Missing Student IDs' in the Admin Tools section.
- Get an export of SIS_IDs from Clever.
- Enter in the missing Student IDs using data from Clever.
You can filter this list of students by class using the filter by class menu (top right) if that is simpler.
- Tap 'ID in use by StudentName. Click here to merge.'.
- Follow the steps to merge the student into one account. Make sure this information is correct. This cannot be undone.