With the Seesaw Activities Library, you can post activities directly to your class or customize these activities to suit the needs of your classroom!
1. Tap Activity Library in the Activities tab.
2. Tap 'View' on the activity you would like to customize.
3. Tap 'Customize' in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
4. Edit sections of the activity to suit your needs. You can edit the activity name, student instructions, examples, student templates, tagged skills and folders, and more!
5. Tap 'preview' to review the activity.
6. Tap 'share' to post the activity.
Students will see a red notifications in their Activities tab if they use Email/Google or 1:1 Class Code to sign in. Students using Shared Devices will not see a red notification, but they will be able to access the activity by tapping the Activity tab.