With the Seesaw Community Library, you can assign Activities directly to your class or customize Activities to meet the needs of your classroom.
Free Seesaw accounts can create up to 100 Activities, teachers previewing Premium Features can create up to 500 Activities, and Seesaw for Schools accounts can create an unlimited amount of Activities.
1. Sign in to your Seesaw teacher account.
2. Tap the green +Add button.
3. Tap 'Assign Activity.'
4. Browse the Community Library. You can filter by grade level or subject. Once you’ve found an Activity to use with your students, tap the heart icon to save it to your My Library tab. From your My Library tab, you can assign it to your students.
5. From your My Library tab, tap on the Activity and tap the [...] button. Then tap 'Copy and Edit Activity.'
6. Modify the Activity if you’d like. You can edit the Activity name, student instructions, examples, student templates and add teacher notes or Skills (if you are using our Premium Features trial or Seesaw for Schools).
7. Tap 'Save' to save the customized activity.
8. Tap 'Assign' to choose the classes and students you would like to share the activity with.
If students sign in with Email/ Google or 1:1 Class Code, they will see a red notification in their Activities tab. Students using Shared Devices will not see a red notification, but they will be able to access the Activity by tapping on their Activities tab.