With the Seesaw Community Library, you can assign Activities directly to your class or customize Activities to meet the needs of your classroom.
1. Sign in to your Seesaw teacher account.
2. Click the green +Add button.
3. Click 'Assign Activity.'
4. Browse the Community Library. You can filter by grade level or subject. Once you’ve found an Activity to use with your students, click the heart icon to save it to your My Library tab. From your My Library tab, you can assign it to your students.
5. From your My Library tab, click on the Activity and click the [...] button. Then click 'Copy and Edit Activity.'
6. Modify the Activity if you’d like. You can edit the Activity name, student instructions, examples, student templates and add teacher notes or Skills (if you are using our premium services, Seesaw Plus or Seesaw for Schools).
7. Tap 'Save' to save the customized activity.
8. Tap 'Assign' to choose the classes and students you would like to share the activity with.
If students sign in with Email/ Google or 1:1 Class Code, they will see a red notification in their Activities tab. Students using Shared Devices will not see a red notification, but they will be able to access the Activity by clicking on their Activities tab.