1. In the My Library section of the Activity library, tap on the activity you would like to share with your class(es).
2. Tap 'Assign'.
3. Select the class you want to share your activity with, then tap 'Edit Students, Folders, Skills'.
4. Tap 'folders' or 'skills' at the top to tag folders and skills. Then, tap the green check.
5. Tap 'Assign' to share the activity with the tagged folders and/or skills with your class(es)! You can also sort by folder in the Activities tab by tapping the folder icon.
1. Tap the activity tab.
2. Tap [...], then tap 'edit folders', select the folder(s) and tap the green check OR tap 'edit activity' to edit skills.
3. Tap 'More Options' to edit skills.
4. Tap "edit" next to 'skills'.
5. Tap the skills or folders you would like to add, then tap the green check.
6. Tap 'Save' to update your activity in your class.