Now you can easily create and share activities for your students to complete in Seesaw on iOS and the web. Get inspired with grade-level specific activities from our library, or create your own!
1. Tap the green add button, then select 'Share Activity'.
2. Tap 'Create New' to make a new activity. You can also select or customize an activity from the Activity Library.
3. Fill in details of the activity: activity name, student instructions (can include examples and voice instructions), an optional student template, and the student(s) tagged to the activity. Tap 'More Options' to tag the activity to a folder, tag a skill to the activity, or to publish the activity in your Activity Library.
4. Tap 'Preview' to review the activity.
5. Tap 'Share' to publish the Activity. All activities will appear in the Activities tab in Seesaw. Students will tap the Activities tab to see new activities.
All student responses will be stored with their name under the activity. As a teacher, you can see who has responded to an activity by tapping the response banner. Family members will only see their child's response to an activity.
1. Tap 'Activity Library' in Activities tab.
2. Tap 'Choose' to select an activity from the Seesaw Library or from your own Activity library. You can select an activity from your class grade level, or select another grade level to view additional activities.
3. Tap 'Share' to publish the activity as is, or select 'Customize' to edit the activity before publishing.
Share these instructions with your students!
1. Tap the Activities tab.
2. Tap 'Waiting for Response', then tap the green add button.
3. Select a content creation tool for the activity. Students can listen to an audio recording of instructions in this view, as well as during creation and editing of the activity.
4. Create the post, then tap the green check.
5. Edit the post to add voice recordings, drawings, text labels, or captions. Tap the green check.
Student responses to activities will appear in the student journal. Teachers can also access all student responses from the Activities tab. Parents will be able to see student activity responses from their child only.