Unfortunately, this audio playback issue is a side effect of a bug that we are working on fixing. This error seems to occur when videos are recorded using Android devices running older Android operating systems. These devices have a difficult time translating videos into a file that iOS devices and computers can read.
There are a few things to you can do to try to fix the problem.
- Update your device's OS to the most current version it will support. Also, double check to make sure that your device is running the latest Seesaw app version. This can be done in your device's app store.
- On some Android devices, we have discovered that recording a video in HD will allow the video to work on other devices (iOS and computers). To change your video quality:
- Sign into your Seesaw account.
- Tap your Wrench Icon.
- Scroll down and select Video Quality.
- Change to HD. If you have multiple classes, please repeat these steps for each of your classes.