You can import skills in bulk for your school that all of your teachers can use. Teachers using Seesaw for formative assessment can tag student posts with school-defined standards and get real time insight into student progress towards key objectives.
We have templates available for the US Common Core, Australian National Curriculum, New Zealand Curriculum, Digital Citizenship Standards and more!
The process to upload Skills is similar to the Class Roster Import process used to create Seesaw for Schools classes.
Skills Import Instructions:
- Make a copy of the Seesaw for Schools Skills Import Template.
- Rename the Seesaw for Schools Skills Import Template to add your school name. Ex: Oakhills Elementary - Seesaw for Schools Skills Import Template.
- Review the instructions and view the example data tab.
- List your skills in the “Your Skills” tab of the spreadsheet. You can add up to 2000 skills.
- Save this spreadsheet as a .csv file. (File > Download as .csv)
- Go to the Skills tab of your school dashboard and click the Skills tab.
- Click the Bulk Import Skills button and attach the .csv template.
- You will get an email when your Skills have been uploaded. They are now ready to use!